What is a Family Resource Center?
A Family Resource Center is a place where families can go when they need help. Each site offers a comprehensive array of community-based social and health services to families. Family Resource Centers are considered a ”One Stop Shop”, providing services and support systems that build on family strengths. The services provided are offered in partnership with private and public agencies working together to enhance each family’s capacity to become self-sufficient.
Some of the services offered include:
• Parenting Education Classes (English, Spanish & Vietnamese)
• Counseling (individual, group, & family – offered in English & Spanish)
• Domestic Violence Intervention (Legal Assistance, Personal Empowerment Program, Counseling)
• Family Advocacy and Case Management
• Community Resource Referrals
• Adoptive Family Support Services
Fill out this easy and confidential form (we never share your information), and a Resource Center Staff Member will review your request.
One of our staff members will reach out to you privately, confirm your request, and connect you with a Resource Center Staff Member.
A Resource Center Staff Member will connect with you safely and privately to assist you.
We will never share information you put in this form without your consent.
We look forward to serving you through our sponsored Family Resource Centers. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com